For callers in the Brisbane area, please phone Client Services on 07 3354 5611 or for callers from outside Brisbane, phone (toll free) 1800 650 062. All email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 07 3354 5605.
Check out BapLink’s
Baplink provides the means to make money work for the Kingdom of God by offering a range of services including internet transactions for individuals and churches (and associated organisations). Through BapLink, churches and Baptist organisations can finance their vision for outreach and ministry. BapLink works because people are willing to invest their money, as well as their time and prayers, in the ministry and projects of their local church. From its pool of funds, BapLink offers concessional loans to churches, ministers and Baptist activities such as aged care facilities, church worship centres, schools, community welfare and more.
- Competitive interest rates
- Security of a guaranteed return on your investment
- Friendly service
- No account keeping fees on savings and investment accounts
- Savings accounts at call and term
- Partnership accounts – a new way of giving
- Electronic transfers for both transfers in and out
- Transfer in facilities using a Westpac Bank Deposit Book.
- Cheque accounts for churches
- Loans to churches & ministers
- BapStart Loans for new fellowships
- Electronic offerings
- Internet access for churches
BapLink’s surplus funds are used to support the work and ministry of Queensland Baptists (after allowance is made for reserves). By working with BapLink you can help make your church’s vision a reality. Since its inception in 1994, BapLink’s investment base has grown in excess of $65m with over $35m in loans being provided to churches and pastors. Through BapLink Partnership Investments, Baptists have injected over $2.0m into church and mission work in Queensland and overseas. Grants in excess of $600,000 have been made to churches and Baptist organisations and BapLink supports the BapShare Ministry Fund in excess of budget per year.